Thursday, August 5, 2010

Hannah- Cupcake Wars

Wow! Elle. Those are gorgeous sunsets. I wish I could've sat in the soft sand and gazed out to the beautiful sunsets. That is so fun that you get to go there! =)
Anyway, today I played "Cupcake Wars" with two of my wonderful friends! It was so fun, except for the huge mess that was splattered over the table. It took a good hour and a half for me to clean it up. Besides that, it was a blast! I made a delicious chocolate, cinnamon swirl cupcake that was really good! We didn't have a recipe in front of us, and we were timed, so we are actually really good at making cupcakes. Who knows? Maybe we will be pastry chefs!
I have to go!
P.S. if you haven't seen the shows: Cupcake Wars, Fabulous Cakes, Cake Boss, or DC cupcakes, I highly recommend watching them! CHOU!
-HANNAH

1 comment:

  1. I love those cake shows! My favorite is Ace of Cakes on food network. I've done a cupcake war too! We made up recipes and it was super fun! Cute blog!
    Tatum

    ReplyDelete