Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Hannah- Favorite Dessert

I have a favorite dessert. I think I may just have to share it with you, because it will be the very best dessert you will ever have.
It all started while I was walking down the busy sidewalk of New York City. I saw a bunch of different restaurants, gift shops, everything you can imagine. But once I saw Magnolia Bakery, I knew I had to go there. I opened the clean, glass doors and stepped inside to the sweet scent of cupcake batter. I walked up to the window, displaying the scrumptious cupcakes, ready to be eaten. "Chocolate, no. Vanilla, no." I said. There were so many flavors of cupcakes I wanted to try. I narrowed my hazel eyes toward another cupcake. "Red Velvet. Yes." The cashier handed me the cupcake. I plucked off the cupcake liner, and took a bite. I was in bliss. The frosting was so creamy, and so light. So perfect. And the cake. Yum. My mouth is watering. It was so moist, and rich. I haven't had a better cupcake in my life. If you are going to travel to New York City, you have to go to Magnolia Bakery. It is simply out of this world.

2 comments:

  1. Great description! I NEED to go there! Haha BTW...this is elle not her mother

    ReplyDelete
  2. mmmm those were so good! Remember eating them in the corner of the theatre when we saw Little Mermaid!? Haha good memories!

    ReplyDelete