Monday, July 5, 2010

Cali and the Fourth of July :)

Summer has been awesome this year! Reagan... LOVE the writing! Beautiful! Haha. My family and I had an outstanding time in Cali. We saw old friends and made new ones!!! It wAs a BLAST!!! I'm sp very grateful for the blessings and opprotunity I have! The cool breeze rushed into my face and the cold salty waves tickled as the water trickled up my red, sun burnt legs. Also on the Fourth of July we set out a nice and smooth blanket and sat on the orange and green strips and also watched the colorful fireworks explode into the air. Smiley faces, hearts, and sp much more ! We also went with some very fun families! I am so psyched for he rest of our joyful summer that lies ahead!!! :) !! Well I am in the silver air-conditioning car driving in a 12hour drive. Yes, what a joy! I am heading to bear lake!! Oh and I can't WAIT 4 girls camp!!! :) luv you all and sry if alot of the words are spelled wrong and things cause I'm on my mothers phone! Haha see ya and have an AMAZING summer!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment