Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Have YOU Ever Felt Freezing?

Not one member of my family will go boogie boarding with me. I have no cousins my age. Could this get any worse? I thought. As I dragged my boogie board into the water, my feet smudged the wet sand. The water didn't get cold until I was about 10 feet in. Now you say, oh it's just some cold water, man up (or you don't) but this isn't cold water. I usually don't admit when I think something is cold because I am a natural show off, but I full on told everyone that I couldn't handle it.
Actually, when I got it today, it was the 4th time I had. I really don't know how to describe it. Maybe, it feels like swimming in something colder than ice water. Yeah. I said it. Anyways, July in California ain't as hot as it should be. And neither is the water.

No comments:

Post a Comment