Saturday, July 17, 2010

Hannah- The Last Song

I know! I haven't posted in what seems like a DECADE!
Anywaysies, I totally went to see "The Last Song!" at the dollar theatre! Wow, I was like bathing in tears! (not really) It was so, so SAD! I usually want to roll my eyes at Miley Cyrus and giggle as her career starts going down the drain, but this time... I can't believe I am saying this. I just had a pinch of respect for her. She played a good character in the movie. (But she looks like a 70 year old in her bikini. EW.)

WELL, I have to go watch my top favorite show: Toddlers and Tiaras. If you've seen the show, don't you agree that the moms on that show have problems? Seriously. They need to step their lives out of the "Pageant World." And teach their girls to have good manners, and they need to stop letting their girls scream like newborns.

P.S. that show is deliciously horrible.


-HANNAH

1 comment:

  1. That's so funny I went to go see Last Song at the dollar theatre too! haha a couple weeks ago with a friend. Small world.

    ReplyDelete