Sunday, July 11, 2010

My First Day in California

After a backbreaking 6 1/2 hour drive, I climbed out of the car at my favorite restaurant [anywhere] Pat & Oscars. I enjoyed their mouthwatering (and don't forget fattening) breadsticks, pasta, pizza, and sensational Caesar Salad. Pat & Oscars fed my 6 member family for around $40 (don't forget leftovers). Then we went home and slept like babies. The next morning the kids were up-an-at-'em to go to the beach. The beach adventures were incredible. I spent 45 minutes digging a pool, and it turned out to be quite big, but by the time I was done, the tide had gone out so no water could fill my pool. And, drumroll please, I swam with dolphins. Right on the beach. They came in for a visit last year too! I would've touched one, but I got scared... And this is just my first day in California.

No comments:

Post a Comment