Thursday, July 1, 2010

Hannah- This and That

Reagan, totally amazing post. I was tearing up a bit girl! Guys, just FYI, I will be posting for a while. Reagan will be soaking in the sun in Cali and Elle will be boogie boarding at the beach. Seriously, I am so jealous.
Anyway, I hope your summer has been great! I have had a fantastic time this summer. Recently, we did a family vacation to Disneyland. It was a blast! We went on so many rides and ate lots of cotton candy. We had 11 people total in our family that came. We usually got our very seat or boat on the rides with all 11 of us. We even got our own row on Soarin' Over California, which is one of my most favorite rides.
HIGHLIGHT OF MY TRIP: When my awesome uncle managed to go on California Screamin' with me. Not every adult will go on a roller coaster that will go upside-down.
I hope everyone has had an awesome summer! TTYL!

Love,
HANNAH <3

No comments:

Post a Comment